Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Completed Symbols!

Here are 15 completed symbols for The Golden Moth Illumination Deck. I've drawn more, but this should give you a better idea of what the finished deck will look like.

I can't believe the fundraiser will be over in 6 days!!! I HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY, MARCH 10TH TO RAISE THE REST OF THE FUNDS - $190 to go before I'm completely funded for this project! So if you want to pledge but still haven't yet, by all means GO TO THE KICKSTARTER PAGE NOW!

it has been very exciting to check my inbox and see that someone has made a pledge. i'm bowled over by everyone's generosity to the project, and i truly hope that everyone will be happy with it once it gets into their hands. it has been fun but also a bit stressful to be simultaneously creating the artwork while also trying to promote my fundraiser. but it's a neat way to show people my progress on this project.

I should be posting more artwork in the coming days, so keep an eye out. and what are you waiting for? make your pledge now and get some cool rewards like the card deck, notecards, postcards, bookplates, posters, and original artwork! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment